Tag Archives: ead

Holders of a K-1 visa may work after they receive an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). The EAD is a work permit issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. The K1 visa holder has two options in getting a permit. He or she may either apply as soon as possible, upon entry in the […]