The I-130 is for citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.

The Form I-130 needs to be completed when you want to bring your alien relative to the United States. The Form I-130 is usually part of a bundle of forms so check with an immigration attorney on what needs to be completed.

You can download the form below:

Form I-130


About Immigration Consultant

SL International is an immigration law firm that provides sound legal advice in processing US visa applications with offices in United Kingdom, Australia, United States, and in major cities in Thailand.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *