Form I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)

The Form I-129F is a form than needs to be completed when you petition the government to bring your wife and children from Thailand or your fiancée and her children from Thailand to the United States.

It is best to speak to an immigration attorney about the need for any other documentation which might be needed outside of the I-129F.

However, you can download the form I-129F below:

Form I-129F


About Immigration Consultant

SL International is an immigration law firm that provides sound legal advice in processing US visa applications with offices in United Kingdom, Australia, United States, and in major cities in Thailand.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *