Tag Archives: Investment Visa

For foreign nationals who would like to invest and move their family to the United States, an E-2 Investment visa is available to nationals of countries with an investment treaty with the United States. The list of treaty countries can be located on the U.S. State Department website. An E-2 visa is a path for […]