Tag Archives: fiancee

Form I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) The Form I-129F is a form than needs to be completed when you petition the government to bring your wife and children from Thailand or your fiancée and her children from Thailand to the United States. It is best to speak to an immigration attorney about the need for […]