Tag Archives: CR1 Visa (Marriage Visa)

The CR1 visa is the type of US visa issued in favor of spouses of US citizens and lawful permanent residents who are living outside the United States if they have been married for less than two years. How to get CR1 Visa in Thailand? The application process for CR1 visa starts with the filing […]