Author: Immigration Consultant

US Immigration Services
US Immigration

Advance Parole

Advance parole is granted to certain individuals have to leave the United States for a short period. Advance Parole and Reentry Permit allows that individual

Read More »
Investment Visa

E-2 Investment Visa

For foreign nationals who would like to invest and move their family to the United States, an E-2 Investment visa is available to nationals of

Read More »
U.S. Citizenship
US Immigration

US Citizenship

US Citizenship is may be acquired in two ways by birthright citizenship and through naturalization. The first way only requires one to be born in

Read More »
U.S. Green Card
Permanent Residency

US Green Card

After entry to the United States, the first thing the couple ought to do is to get married at the earliest possible time. They have

Read More »